Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, 2 Minute Teachables may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number If you purchase 2 Minute Teachables’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. 2 Minute Teachables may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through 2 Minute Teachables’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
2 Minute Teachables collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
2 Minute Teachables may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from 2 Minute Teachables and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
2 Minute Teachables does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
2 Minute Teachables may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to 2 Minute Teachables, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
2 Minute Teachables may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on 2 Minute Teachables or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 2 Minute Teachables; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of 2 Minute Teachables, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
2 Minute Teachables may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within 2 Minute Teachables, in order to determine what 2 Minute Teachables services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within 2 Minute Teachables to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by 2 Minute Teachables. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the 2 Minute Teachables website.
The 2 Minute Teachables website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize 2 Minute Teachables pages, or register with 2 Minute Teachables site or services, a cookie helps 2 Minute Teachables to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same 2 Minute Teachables website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the 2 Minute Teachables features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the 2 Minute Teachables services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
2 Minute Teachables secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. 2 Minute Teachables uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records. Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if
it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
2 Minute Teachables collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. 2 Minute Teachables collects this information for the following reason(s): creating user accounts on 2minteachables.com. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
From time to time, 2 Minute Teachables may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from 2 Minute Teachables, you may opt out of such communications by emailing email@example.com.
Changes to this Statement
2 Minute Teachables welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that 2 Minute Teachables has not adhered to this Statement, please contact 2 Minute Teachables at:
2 Minute Teachables LLC
1420 Washington Blvd Suite 301 Detroit, Michigan 48336
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 800-841-5837
Effective as of March 05, 2021